Dr. Dana Gamblin graduated with honors from the University of Virginia where she majored in Spanish Language with an emphasis in Pre-Medical studies. She then attended four years of dental training to earn her doctorate degree with top honors from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. She was inducted into two honor societies for her dental, academic, and clinical achievements.
Upon completion of dental school, only ten percent of graduates are accepted into post-graduate specialty programs. Dr. Dana was accepted into the largest orthodontic residency program in the country at Saint Louis University. After defending her thesis and completing the required two-and-a-half years of study, she was honored to graduate as Valedictorian of her residency class. During her residency in Saint Louis, Dr. Dana also completed a one-year fellowship on the Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies team at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Dana grew up in Colorado where she developed her love of blue skies and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. She and her husband Neil have four kids and are thrilled to be raising their family in Greeley.
Dana Orthodontics is proud of our achievements and our association with many prestigious organizations.
- American Association of Orthodontists, Currently serving on the National Council for Orthodontic Practice
- American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate
- Colorado Association of Orthodontists, Board Member 2009-2016; President 2015
- American Dental Association
- Weld County Dental Society
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
- 5280 Magazine, Top Dentists – Orthodontics 2009-present
- Voted as one of Greeley’s Favorite Orthodontists 2009-present
Dr. Dana loves being an orthodontist because it enables her to build working relationships with patients of all ages, helping them achieve a healthy bite and a beautiful smile. Being an orthodontist requires one to be a scientist, an artist, an architect, a teacher, a motivator, a counselor, and a friend. Dr. Dana strives to treat her patients as family and hopes that you enjoy the partnership and friendship that is formed during your orthodontic treatment.